Saturday 3 August 2013

outfit post: nautical inspired


I'm so obsessed with everything nautical, and have been for years.  I really love pairing navy with reds or yellows, and adding stripes into the mix automatically gives it a nautical feel.  

We headed to White Rock a few weeks ago to celebrate my parents anniversary, and I knew it was the perfect opportunity to break out this outfit!  My very favorite part is the gold knot ring that I picked up at forever21.  It's such a small detail, but I love it!


top: forever21 // capris: stitches // purse: h&m // shoes: rocketdog // ring: forever21


p.s.   kelsey

3 comments:

  1. so so cute Kelsey! One of my favorite ways to dress especially on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this combo!
    navy and mustard, perfect.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...