Saturday 27 July 2013

outfit post : perfect summer days

I am in love with this outfit. I found my chambray top and dress for a steal of a deal at Bluenotes while at the mall and I am sooo in love with these two $10 pieces! Yes, that's right. $10, people. I was ecstatic!!!! And now, these are some of my summer staples. 

This top literally goes with everything. Maxi skirts, dresses, paired with jean bottoms, white shorts, buttoned up.... it's just that good. And this dress I'm sporting? It's comfortable, has a floral print, sweet little pearl buttons, and the cutest collar! Basically, it's my dream summer dress. I adore it!!
lace headband : p.s. heart diy    /    chambray top : bluenotes   /   dress : bluenotes

Happy summer days, dear friends!

p.s.   clara

4 comments:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...