Monday 21 May 2012

in ♡ with : masha sardari




I am absolutely in love with the young American photographer, Masha Sardari. Her photos are so hauntingly lovely and inspiring, and I love that each of them tells a story. 

Sardari is only 17, but it certainly hasn't stopped her from achieving international renown in the world of photography. I love her surreal style and the depth of her photos, I could look at them forever.

I can't help but think of this beautiful quote when I look at these photos...

...beauty is unbearable, drives us to despair, offering us for a minute the glimpse 
of an eternity that we should like to stretch out over the whole of time...

{ a l b e r t . c a m u s } 





& some ear candy to accompany all this lovely eye candy...

No Rest by Dry The River on Grooveshark

enjoy!

ps: clara ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...